To process this truancy referral, all information must be filled out entirely. This includes a digital copy of the student's attendance sheet that will be required as one of the last steps to complete. If you have any questions, please call
Jackson County - (618) 687-7290
Perry County - (618) 357-2828
Alexander, Pulaski and Union Counties - (618) 634-3458

Person submitting form
Building administrator referring